Your privacy is important
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with our website. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Website Usage Information
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. We do not link your IP address to any personally identifiable information. We use a measurement system to determine which areas our site users visit based on traffic to those areas. 101 does not track what individual users read, but simply and anonymously how often each page is visited. This helps us maintain a superior and informative website for you.
The Information We Collect
Our various on-line forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, and similar information. We do not request sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers, unless they are signing up for and paying for our services. We never sell, share or trade any of our customer information with other organisations.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
To learn more about cookies please Click here.